If you watched the video I made for my Kickstarter campaign, you may recall that the title for this book, The Blood-Tainted Winter, has a history, a meaning. But for the wider audience, I thought I’d share that here and give you another glimpse into the evolution of this story.
Have you read Beowulf?
I have. Read More »
You ask a good question.
You’ve seen it now on the cover: The Song of the Ash Tree — First Edda. And maybe you’ve scratched your head.
I’m here to help. Read More »
At long last, I’m thrilled to reveal the cover for The Blood-Tainted Winter.
Are you ready? Read More »
If you’re looking for my Kickstarter, go here!
The campaign is at 92%. Thank you to all who have already pledged! And thanks in advance to those who wipe out the remaining 8%!
In the past hour, I wrapped up my manuscript for Book Three.
It’s pretty surreal. I stopped typing and wondered if that was actually the end–even though I knew it was. The voice inside my head was literally saying, “Is that it? Is it? Is it, really? Really?”
This is an awfully subdued way to make this announcement. Let’s try again.
INTERNET, HEAR YE, HEAR YE.
Read More »